Our top 4 tips for successfully submitting claims (reimbursement requests) to Zane Benefits, and getting them approved quickly!
1. Submit your claim (reimbursement request) online
2. Make sure your email on file with Zane is correct
3. Check your supporting documentation
For insurance premium reimbursement make sure your supporting documentation includes:
- Insurance Provider
- Type of Health Insurance
- Name of Primary Policyholder
- Period of Coverage for Amount Claimed
- Proof of Payment for Amount Claimed
4. Does the information on your claim form match the documentation you're providing?
Our claims processors look to verify that everything matches. Take a moment to double check.
See related articles: