Help & Support -

Help & Support



How to Get Your Spouse’s Employer-Based Health Insurance Premium Contribution Claim Approved

« Go Back


What documentation is required to get my spouse’s employer-based health insurance contribution claims approved?

When submitting the claim, if the spouse is enrolled as a dependent, you will submit it under their name. If they are not enrolled, you can either get them enrolled or obtain a document showing what your portion of the deduction is. 

User-added image

Please note: If the pay stub does not show a Pay Period Start and End date, you will need to provide back to back pay stubs in order to establish the period covered.

Acknowledgement of Tax Responsibilities for Payroll Contributions to Employer-Sponsored Premiums

See related articles:



Was this article helpful?


Your feedback is appreciated.

Please tell us how we can make this article more useful.

Characters Remaining: 255


Reset Search

Related Links

Contact Us
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is general in nature and does not apply to any specific U.S. state except where noted. Health insurance regulations differ in each state. See a licensed agent for detailed information on your state. Zane Benefits, Inc. does not sell health insurance. None of this information should be taken as legal or tax advice.